Configurator for Kodi
Time-saving application that quickly sets up a Kodi desktop
- Category Video
- Program license Free
- Version 47.47.47
- Size 1.37 MB
- Works under: Windows NT / Windows 2003 / Windows 98 SE / Windows 95 / Windows 8 / Windows 2000 / Windows 8.1 / Windows ME / Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 98 / Windows Vista
- Program available in English
- Program by Configurator Freelance Services
This software offers a startup wizard that can make it possible to configure Kodi in order to optimize the settings for a device media player. The program will make it easier to use Kodi add-ons that can do things like specify or adjust playback settings. Configurator for Kodi can make it possible for a user without a lot of technical training or knowledge to configure Kodi without needing the assistance of a professional with technical training to do so.
It's free to use this software. At the same time, the developer does ask that the downloader donate a little money for the service. The developer of this app is XBMC Foundation. The software overall creates a great alternative to proprietary media players with expensive charges that go along with their use.
If you are downloading this to use it, you may want to make a small donation because you don't have to deal with any ads in this software. That's because the developers only earn via donations for the helpful software that they have created here.
Of course, if you already have a considerable amount of experience with handling Kodi configuration yourself, you're not going to get a lot of use out of Configurator for Kodi. However, if you are not experienced with configuration, you can take advantage of the fact that this software is so simple to use and can be set up quickly in only a matter of 10 minutes or so.
- The add-ons can be managed very efficiently.
- It's possible to watch content that is in other languages than English.
- This version features some attractive aesthetic updates when it comes to the home screen. Also, practically speaking the home screen is easier to manipulate.
- If a user is able to configure Kodi on their own, they really can't get any benefit out of using Configurator for Kodi.
- Getting any technical support is really not possible because you'll just be sent back to the FAQ information if you try.
- Those who haven't yet learned to do configuration on their own are likely to experience some confusion in using Configurator for Kodi.